(澳洲生活網)
1.Paying by Cash
現金支付
Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
服務員,結賬。
Waiter: Yes, sir. Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
好的,先生。先生,這是您的賬單,多謝。
Guest: Here you are.
給你。
Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I’ll be right back with your changes and receipt.
這裡收您200元,請稍等一會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。
Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
謝謝!這是給你的小費。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. You’re very kind.
多謝,先生。謝謝你的好意。
2.Paying by Credit Card
信用卡付賬
Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.
結賬。
Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?
這是您的賬單,先生。您想簽單嗎?
Guest: No, I’ll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
不,我付現金,你們收美元嗎?
Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?
是的,但是我們找零隻有人民幣,兌換匯率是100美元兌804人民幣,你介意嗎?
Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?
那麼,可以用信用卡嗎?
Waiter: Yes sure.
當然。
3.Sign the Bill
簽字付賬
Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您還需要些什麼?
Guest: No, thank you. We’ll have the bill now.
不需要了,謝謝。我們現在要結賬了。
Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎樣付賬?
Guest: I’d like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把賬記在賬單上。
Guest: What’s your room number?
請問你的房間號?
Waiter: 1208.
1208。
Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
在賬單上寫上您的名字和房間號碼,並且請出示房匙/房卡,好嗎?
Guest: Of course, here you are.
當然,給你。
4.Paying by Traveller’s Cheques
用旅行支票付賬
Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?
服務員,結賬。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Guest: Do you accept traveller’s cheque?
你們收旅行支票嗎?
Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?
是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和證件。
Guest: Here is my passport.
這是我的護照。
Waiter: Thank you.
謝謝。
Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?
我要把名字和地址寫在支票背面嗎?
Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?
是的,請用正楷字書寫,好嗎?
Guest: No problem.
沒問題。
Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.
我們有一些贈券發給您,下次午晚餐時間您可以結賬用,請留意使用說明和有效期。
Guest: Thank you very much.
多謝。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.
多謝,先生,歡迎下次光臨,我們將期待著您的光臨。
5.Using the Vouchers
使用贈券
Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.
對不起,先生,請問還需要點什麼嗎?如果不需要的話,介不介先結賬呢?因為就要到關門時間了。
Guest: I’m sorry, check now, please.
對不起,現在結賬吧。
Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?
請問分單還是一起結賬?
Guest: Together.
一起結賬。
Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.
您打算怎樣付賬?你可以付現金、信用卡、支票或入房數。
Guest: I’d like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.
現金,我這兒有折頭卡和贈券。
Waiter: I’m sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.
對不起,折頭卡與贈券不可以同時使用。
Guest: Well, use the vouchers first.
那先用贈券吧。
來源:網路