職場小心機: 多傾聽少說話能提升業績?

教育 • 留學

(澳洲生活網訊)

Good listening skills will help make you a more productive worker. They will allow you to:

良好的傾聽能力有助你成為一個更有創造力的員工。因為傾聽能力可以:

better understand assignments and what your boss expects of you;

對任務以及老闆對你的期望有更深刻的理解;

build rapport with co-workers, bosses, and clients since everyone craves understanding;

因每人都渴望被了解,懂得傾聽就能與同事,老闆以及客戶建立和諧的關係;

show support for others;

顯示對他人的支持;

work better in a team-based environment;

在團隊合作的環境中工作更出色;

resolve problems with customers, co-workers and bosses;

能與顧客,同事,老闆一起解決問題;

answer questions; and

能回答各種問題;以及

uncover the true meaning of what others are saying.

發現他人話語中的真實含義。

How to Be an Active Listener and Look Like One

如何成為一名表裡如一的積極的聆聽者?

Many people aren’t born with good listening skills. Even those who are great listeners sometimes engage in behaviors that make them appear to not be paying attention. The following tips will help you learn how to be an active listener as well as look like one:

許多人並不是生來就具有良好的傾聽能力。即使那些早已具有這種天賦的人偶爾也會表現得不那麼專註。下面的這些小貼士能幫助你讓自己逐步成為表裡如一的積極的傾聽者。

Maintain Eye Contact:

保持眼神交流:

When you are looking someone in the eye, you have no choice but to pay attention. And there will be no question about whether you are.

當你能直視他人的眼睛,這樣你就肯定能保持注意力了。毫無疑問的,你就是非常專註了。

Don’t Interrupt the Speaker:

別人說話別插嘴:

Save your questions and comments until the speaker finishes talking and you are able to digest his or her words.

把你的疑問和意見留到說話人說完再提出吧,這樣你就能更好地理解他人的意思。

Sit Still:

坐好別亂動:

Fidgeting makes you look bored.

坐立不安會顯得你很沉悶。

Nod Your Head:

點頭示意:

This indicates to the speaker that you are taking in the information he or she is conveying.

這一個小動作能讓說話人得知你有把他/她在傳達的信息聽進去。

Be Attentive to Non-Verbal Cues:

細心留意非言語暗示:

Paying attention to what the speaker doesn’t say is as important as being attentive to his or her words. Look for non-verbal cues such as facial expressions and posture to get the full gist of what information the speaker is conveying.

細心留意說話人沒有用話語表達出來的信息,這與用話語表達的信息同樣重要。留意非言語暗示,比如臉部表情和身體姿勢,以此充分領會說話人所傳達的信息。

Lean Toward the Speaker:

身體傾向說話人:

You will appear to be, and actually will be, engaged.

這樣你就能看起來,而且實際上也會表現得專註。

Repeat Instructions and Ask Appropriate Questions:

重複指引內容並提出合適的問題:

Once the speaker has finished talking, repeat his or her instructions to confirm that you understand them. This is also a good time to ask questions if you have any.

當說話人結束髮言了,你可以重複他的指示說明以確保你能理解它們。這也是一個非常良好的時機提出你的疑問。

Barriers to Listening

傾聽的障礙

Following the tips should help you become a better listener but you should be aware of barriers that might get in the way in some situations. Examples are:

下面的這些小貼士能幫助你成為一位更好的傾聽者,但你也應該意識到有可能在某些情況下遇到傾聽的障礙。比如下面這些:

  • your own biases or prejudices;

個人的偏見;

  • inability to understand the speaker because of a foreign accent;

由於說話人的外來口音,無法理解說話人的話語;

  • inability to hear because of background noise;

背景噪音太大,無法聽清楚說話人的話;

  • worry, fear, or anger; and

擔憂,恐懼,或憤怒;還有就是

  • a short attention span.

容易走神。

If you are faced with any of these roadblocks, you should try your best to overcome it. For example, if you are having trouble understanding a speaker because of a heavy accent, you can ask him or her to speak more slowly. If background noise is a problem, ask to move to a quieter place. It will take much more effort to conquer your own biases or prejudices but being aware of them is a good place to start.

如 果你遇到了這些傾聽障礙,你應該盡自己所能去克服。比如,如果由於說話人的濃重口音而無法理解他/她的話,你可以請求對方放慢講話的速度。如果背景雜訊給 你帶來影響,那就找一個更安靜的環境。若是個人的偏見的原因,可能需要花更多的努力來克服,不過能意識到這個問題也是非常好的起始點。

 

展開評論
更多評論