「請客」與「AA制」英語怎麼說?

教育 • 留學

(澳洲生活網)

和其他人一起出去吃飯,就會遇到誰付賬的問題:是請客呢,還是AA制呢?今天我們就來聊聊英語(精品課)里關於請客和AA制的表達。

請客:

  1. This dinner is on me. Please order whatever you want to have.

晚餐我請,你想吃什麼隨便點吧。

2.My treat/It’s my treat today.

今天我做東。

  1. Let me foot/pay the bill tonight. Next time you’ll treat.

今晚我付賬吧,下次你請客。

  1. I’m paying tonight.

今晚我請客。

  1. Listen, please don’t argue with me. Let me pick up the tab/bill this time.

行了,都別跟我爭啦。這次我來買單吧。

AA制:

  1. Let’s split the bill.

我們分開付賬吧。

  1. We’d like to pay separately.

我們分開埋單。

3. Separate check, please.

分別買單,謝謝。

  1. Let’s go Dutch this time.

這次咱們AA制吧。

  1. How about wepay our own share?

我們各付各的如何?

  1. Let’s go halves.

我們各付一半吧。

展開評論
更多評論