Categories: 教育 • 留学

今天我请客:英文说得地道才帅气有范

(澳洲生活网)

1.Paying by Cash

现金支付

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir. Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

好的,先生。先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

Guest: Here you are.

给你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I’ll be right back with your changes and receipt.

这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

谢谢!这是给你的小费。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. You’re very kind.

多谢,先生。谢谢你的好意。

2.Paying by Credit Card

信用卡付账

Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

结账。

Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?

Guest: No, I’ll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?

Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?

Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

那么,可以用信用卡吗?

Waiter: Yes sure.

当然。

3.Sign the Bill

签字付账

Waiter: Would you like anything else?

您还需要些什么?

Guest: No, thank you. We’ll have the bill now.

不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。

Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?

Guest: I’d like to put it on my hotel bill.

我想把账记在账单上。

Guest: What’s your room number?

请问你的房间号?

Waiter: 1208.

1208。

Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?

Guest: Of course, here you are.

当然,给你。

4.Paying by Traveller’s Cheques

用旅行支票付账

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Guest: Do you accept traveller’s cheque?

你们收旅行支票吗?

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

Guest: Here is my passport.

这是我的护照。

Waiter: Thank you.

谢谢。

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

Guest: No problem.

没问题。

Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。

Guest: Thank you very much.

多谢。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。

5.Using the Vouchers

使用赠券

Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

Guest: I’m sorry, check now, please.

对不起,现在结账吧。

Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

请问分单还是一起结账?

Guest: Together.

一起结账。

Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

Guest: I’d like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

Waiter: I’m sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

Guest: Well, use the vouchers first.

那先用赠券吧。

 

来源:网络

This post was last modified on 2017年1月18日 14:41

Recent Posts

《国家地理》发布2025年“世界最佳旅行地”:澳大利亚墨累河荣登榜单

近日,《国家地理》揭晓了2025年“世界最佳旅行地”榜单,推荐了全球最值得期待的热门目的地。 Read More

9 mins ago

马其顿山脉牡丹农场迎来采摘季

春天正如火如荼,尽管一年一度的樱花节和郁金香节已落下帷幕,但仍有不少令人期待的花卉活动。在墨尔本附近,位于马其顿山脉的Romswood牡丹农场即将迎来一年一度的牡丹采摘季,为您提供一次与自然亲密接触的机会。这座家族经营的农场每年11月都会开放“自采牡丹”活动,供游客亲手采摘并带走这些绚丽多彩的花卉。今年的首次采摘活动将于11月17日(周日)正式启动。 Romswood牡丹农场的魅力 这场收费的采摘活动让游客可以在美丽的花园和牡丹田间自由徜徉,亲手挑选最心仪的牡丹花。每位游客可以采摘15支牡丹花,费用为55澳元。如果您觉得15支不够尽兴,每多采一支花仅需支付额外的5澳元。由于农场仍在日常运作中,建议游客穿着舒适、稳固的鞋子,并自备修枝剪和水桶。无论当天天气如何,采摘活动将照常进行。 如果您不打算亲自采摘,也可以选择购买20澳元的非采摘门票,享受花园与牡丹田的美景。18岁以下儿童可免费入园,是一次全家人共同享受大自然馈赠的绝佳机会。 所有门票需提前在线购买。如果错过了活动日期,您也可以前往农场的门口,购买一束牡丹花,价格为25澳元,或选择35澳元的牡丹植物带回家栽种。 采摘日期安排: • 11月17日(周日) • 11月23日(周六) • 11月24日(周日) • 11月30日(周六) 所有场次的活动时间为上午11点至下午1点。由于采摘季依赖自然条件,主办方或将根据花期增加额外场次或调整日期。… Read More

10 mins ago

最新数据:布市五毛车票施行后 交通流量略减少

布里斯本的主要道路在施行50澳分票价政策后,交通流量有所减少,但幅度不大。 《布里斯本时报》获得的新资料显示,该措施实施第一月,交通流量略下降,四周后反弹。 在第一个月,高速公路交通流量下降1.3%,主干道交通流量下降0.8%。 接下来一个月,高速公路的使用率回升 0.5%,而干道交通流量则进一步下降 2%。 Advance Queensland 的产业研究员 Abraham Leung 表示:“这是反弹效应,先跌后升。” “刚开始的时候,也许人们试过使用公共运输工具,但这些人意识到公共运输工具不适合他们。”“我认为新鲜感已经过去了。”Leung说。 交通与主要道路局(Department of… Read More

49 mins ago

布市学校附近发现石棉 家长考虑让孩子退学

布里斯本一所学校附近的建筑工地发现石棉后,家长表示正考虑让孩子退学。 石棉是在将成为新零售和商业中心 Boggo Road Village 的工地挖掘工程中被发现的。Dutton Park 州立学校距此不足 100 公尺。 据九号新闻台报导,家长和监护人被告知石棉从上周起从工地移除。一位家长 Jean Bursle 表示:“我们并未获得任何有关如何进行(移除工作)、在何处进行或任何其他资讯。”“许多家长都非常担心。有些家长正在考虑让孩子退学。” Elisabeth… Read More

49 mins ago

携带“中国窃听器” 澳内政部长驾中国电动车被猛批

安全专家对中国电动汽车可能被中共用作跨境监视工具感到担忧。在11月4日参议院的法律和宪法事务立法委员会听证会上曝出,内政和网络安全部长Tony Burke仍然驾驶着一辆中国制造的电动汽车,这引起了自由党参议员 James Paterson的一连串质问。 Read More

1 hour ago

两联邦议员拒绝接受航空公司福利 以“恢复公众信任”

两名联邦议员表示,他们将放弃澳航“主席休息室”和维珍航空“超越休息室”的会员资格,来恢复公众对政客的信任。 Read More

21 hours ago